Bilton Parish Council

Serving Bilton Parish - Bilton, Ganstead and Wyton

"Bilton (or Bilton-in-Holderness) is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 5 miles (8 km) east of Hull city centre on the B1238 and adjoining the village of Wyton. According to the 2001 UK census, Bilton parish had a population of 2,340.[1]

The civil parish of Bilton consists of the villages of Bilton, Ganstead and Wyton.

St Peter's Church, Bilton

St Peter's Church is a Grade II listed building that was designed by G. T. Andrews and built in 1851.

Bilton Community Primary School is situated in Bilton and provides primary education for about 300 pupils from the village and the surrounding area."

Taken from Wikipedia